Now that the weather in Southern California is really amping up and falling to a pretty chilly 50 degrees – I know it’s not that cold, but for us that are used to the sunshine in Southern California it is fairly FREEZING!!! When the weather starts to turn for the cold, my hands start to get pretty dry and sometimes a bit on the cracked side. So naturally when dry skin savior popped through my letterbox, I was excited and it couldn’t have come at a better time. Ladies and Gents, I now bring you the c old weather savior – CV Skinlabs…
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Sunday, December 1, 2013
- Mama Fashionista: Are you a fan of beauty subscriptions? Quinn shares what was sent in November's Beauty Box 5!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Susan Thompson Cosmetics Holiday Set Curated by Lola's Secret Beauty Blog- check out Lola's Secret Holiday Set!
- TheFabZilla: So which holiday palettes have you picked up so far? TheFabZilla reviews Too Faced A Few Of My Favorite Things. See if it's right up your alley.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Looking to up the wear if your favorite mascara? Try this beauty find that Jamie loves.
- Beauty by Miss L: Gorgeous holographic nail polish by Oriflame.
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
I do love me some lashes. From false lashes to mascara; I am a serious lash lover. However after endless times of trying to find the right mascara, I always settle on a waterproof version. A bit weepy eyed when I laugh too hard, or are on the tired side and can’t stop yawning- never fails a bit of a wet tear appears. On a recent outing at the mall, I ran across something that I never thought would be so life changing. Locked and loaded in a mini tube of wonderfulness, I now bring you- Locked and Coated: A lash changer…
Sunday, November 24, 2013
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn shares a discount code for PUR attitude skin care-every purchase contributes to Typhoon Haiyan relief efforts!
- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a wonderful facial moisturizer with an SPF? Then you will love Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17- it's fantastic!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura reviews an i-Rave Mica Eyeshadow and hosts a giveaway for Cosmetic Cosmos!
- TheFabZilla: Have you shopped via POPSUGAR Shopstyle? TheFabZilla invites you to check out her version of the new Shopstyle ad campaign!
- Glamorable!: Prep, Primp and Sparkle with this month's Beauty Box 5! Check out Anastasia's review of the November box here.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Join Jamie on the quest to get rid of blackheads. She may have just found the cure.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Easy-to-Use Gradient Nail Art from Kiss Products.
- BellBelleBella: Check out Brittney's frequently updated round up of the hottest Black Friday deals in beauty!
- The Passenger Element: Wet n Wild On Cloud Nine Trio swatch.
Thursday, November 21, 2013
There are just a few words that you have to drop into a sentence that get my beauty radar going; multi-functional, hydrating, skincare! Well I know, I know, I am easily intrigued when it comes to all this beauty + skincare. Recently I was introduced to an amazing cruelty-free, amazing skincare range from Reviva Labs. A 40 years and growing beauty lab that you may have seen on a recent stop to Whole Foods, Sprouts, or many other health food stores. Multiple products made with a purpose- to change the product diet of the face; by altering products that suit the environment and the body. Pocket book friendly, revolutionary and serious skin transforming are just a few things that come to mind with these products, I now introduce you to Extraordinary Skin Care by Reviva Labs…